Creme Caramel is so easy to make. It is very popular in Brazil for its lightness and sweetness… It is so good, your family will love it. It’s an easy to make dessert.
And this is how you do it:
Have all your ingredients ready.
First add sugar and water to a pot.
Bring it to a boil and cook until amber color.
Pour the syrup in a bundt pan, preferable with flat bottom.
Place condensed milk, eggs, coconut milk and milk in a blender and bend for about 1 1/2 minutes.
Pour the mixture on top of the syrup.
Place the cake pan in a bain marie in the 350 F for about 45 minutes.
I usually cover it with aluminum foil so it won’t get to dark on top.
Test if to see if it’s ready sticking a cake tester in it. If it’s ready the stick will come out clean. About 45 minutes.
Take it out of the oven and let if cool. Turn it upside down on a plate and serve at room temperature or refrigerated. Enjoy your creme caramel…
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- ¼ cup Milk
- Place the sugar and water in the pan and cook it until light amber color
- Transfer the amber syrup to the bottom of the cake pan. ( I use a small bundt cake 7" diameter, flat bottom)
- Place all the other ingredients in a blender and been well (about 1 minute and half)
- Pour the liquid on top of the caramel sugar.
- Place the pan in a bain marie
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Until cake tester comes out clean
- Let it cool down and turn into a place. Serve it at room temperature or refrigerated.
- Enjoy it